Characters u hate

I hate Brigitte.
Also have a strong disliking of Symm.
Brig cuz she’s too strong for the skill required to play her (none)
Symm cuz well she’s just annoying, both character wise and gameplay wise.

6 Likes

Winston, brigitte, torb, symmetra
Are my trigger characters
I want them all to die a horrible death

Somewhat this. I don’t inherently hate any hero, but rather my or my teams own inability to effectively counter in the given situation.

Though I do get particularly heated at Widow/Hanzo. Sudden, unexpected headshots tilt me.

Widowmaker

See Red Team Widowmaker vs Blue Team Widowmaker Meme for details

1 Like

winston, brigitte, torb, hanzo’s shoot mechanic, junkrat. Zero skill and 0 aim.

1 Like

My most hated hero would have to be Widow, because I just don’t think her playstyle gels with a game like OW. It’s a team game, but she’s really all-or-nothing with how she deals with threats. There’s a big hill Widow players have got to get over skill-wise to be useful, but once they’re over it, they don’t need to get that much better to hard carry matches.

I just don’t like the dynamic of having a Widow on either team. If they’re on your team, either they’re good and you feel like you’re doing nothing, or they’re bad and they’re doing nothing. If they’re on the enemy team, either you stomp fights 5v6, or you get stomped because people get instantly deleted when they poke their head out of cover. She doesn’t lend herself to good, close games.

4 Likes

tracer, lucio, zen…

that’s false hanzo is tied as the smaller projectile hitbox in the game.

Genji. I hate his double jump spam. I hate that he can fan his shurikans and basically not have to actually aim while doing flips over your head. I hate his swift strike and how it’s the most loaded move in the game because it’s an omnidirectional movement ability that does a ton of damage and recharges on kill*. I hate that his deflect is super hard to punish based entirely on what hero you are because he can instantly combo it was dash and it blocks melee. His kit sounds fine to me on paper but in practice every Genji plays the exact same irritating: spam double jump while fanning shurikens and use deflect when you get up close and follow it with a dash.

*This is particularly egregious because it’s the only skill in the game that I know of that recharges like this. Plenty of other heroes would benefit greatly from this, particularly Doomfist, but none of them have it and they still work and yet every Genji player will defend the recharge on final blow as necessary to his kit.

5 Likes

Threads like this only instigate and fuel bickering. Tbh.

1 Like

Characters I love, ALL. Be a #lover not a #hater

2 Likes

Would have to second that. In a game that is designed for team play, she’s really not a team player. At least Hanzo has some more utility, and can benefit the team with something like gravdragon.

His arrows are tied to the smallest projectiles in the game, Mercy’s and Pilot D.VA’s bullets are actually bigger. The reason for headshots could be due to latency issues, I always see arrows “snap” into a target.

Right now this is because of his bomb nerf size. Due to the speed of the launcher, he becomes unreliable unless he spams a choke or he’s literally right next to an enemy. The nerf that many Junkrat players asked for was a nerf to the Ult charge, I main him and I hate how I can get it in the first 30 seconds of a match.

hating on Torb

What the matter? TOO HOT FOR YOU??

4 Likes

I was just sick in my mouth a little.

Hanzo
Widowmaker
That is all.

1 Like

Brigitte tbh, I know I’m not supposed to be close to her, but all of the characters I play much of RN need you to be kind of close to deal damage.

mercy, brigitte, moira

1 Like

As a projectile hero you have to predict where the enemy will be. If you directly shoot at them, your arrows will miss very often if they lightly move to the side. So you have to shoot them in a way where you think they walk into them.

Well, you probably have a nihilistic view of the world in search of yourself. Take some responsibility and try to be a #lover #man-up