Characters locked and lost skins

“Thousands of Overwatch players profiles rest! ALL COSMETICS GONE”

I started the tutorial smh

1 Like

Yeah there fixing it still hopefully very soon everything will be fixed so we have our stuff back and able to access the game

they better compensate us with a free battle pass lol

3 Likes

Lol they don’t need to as long as I get my skins and stuff back I’ll be more than happy

4 Likes

I originally played on Xbox at launch up until 2020. I’ve been on PS4 since then and linked my PSN account on my battle.net account yesterday, which had my old Xbox account already linked. Got in today and none of unlocks are there, the merge button on the main screen doesn’t even work when clicking it.

1 Like

Merge button? Where’s that???

my OW2 home screen has an “account merge” button under challenges. It just does absolutely nothing.

5 Likes

Yeah another bug it looks like they are fixing servers so players can get in but nothing yet on skin lose, character locks and the account merge

I don’t even have that, sounds like a good thing already LMAO

The funny thing is, I just want through each character to see if any skins were there just to double check. My origins skins and Genji’s Oni skin from the first game are there but nothing else. So clearly there has to be some major bug here

There is same thing with mine with the character unlocks I just closed app so it wouldn’t register me as a new player

I’ve got 800+ hours on Overwatch. Been playing since the beta. Account was already linked and everything. Boot up Overwatch 2 and no heroes, no cosmetics. So whack.

1 Like

Same except I’ve been playing for 4 years straight now all my skins and grinding I did for them is all gone especially the exclusive limited time ones and half my characters locked

1 Like

All my stuff is gone too and half the heros are locked. You’d think that ofter the ow1 launch and 4 years of the game being online they’d be prepared for a big day 1 but nope. wait in queue, play tutorial, cant find match, crash and repeat.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve stopped with trying and reported it so I’m just waiting for updates on the bugs

3 Likes

Same, I just closed it. Although hopefully I think they have the data still, because everyone complaining about this issue seems to have their profile icons on here.

2 Likes

Yeah I think they definitely still have all our data if we have the profiles they just need to fix the servers and this bug then our data for the game should be back giving our skins back and unlocking the characters

3 Likes

is kiriko really not given to OW1 players? every article and yt video is saying it is.

the new character is locked for the OW1 players