Characters locked and lost skins

There’s literally 1k or more players included me that lost everything ngl

18 Likes

Yeah I saw I just wanted to report it anyways so I don’t generally loose everything but I’m waiting patiently for them to fix everything

2 Likes

Same thing for me sos someone please help

3 Likes

I’m just waiting for someone to sue them

4 Likes

nice really successful ow2 drop thanks blizzard… I want all my stuff back and also give us our OWL skins wtf

7 Likes

fix for battlenet-pc users: go to client and swap/switch from EU/NA to ASIAN servers

1 Like

New gen Xbox btw and don’t try and say that I’m not logged into the right account because I am

3 Likes

I’m debating whether to play or not cause I don’t want the game to register me as a new player if I play a game and loose everything

4 Likes

I accidentally just started the tutorial -.-

2 Likes

Same. I had literally every event skin in ow1

2 Likes

They better fix this I swear to god if I lose all my stuff I’m never touching this game again… none of my settings transferred nothinggggg what a huge disappointment

8 Likes

Me to i dont have any of mine

1 Like

Im even on the same exact console

5 Likes

That’s how OW2 will flop hardcore, they need to give us back our data ASAP before review bombing

4 Likes

I’m about to make a clickbait YouTube video about it lmao

1 Like

I’m so upset all my cosmetics are GONE and it seems like i cant get them back. blizzard fix this now, you will lose so many of your players because of a simply issue

6 Likes

Hopefully when it gets fixed they give us our stuff back I don’t want to loose all my skins

Same here and its ridiculous

Yeah I closed my app to make sure it doesn’t register me as a new player

“Thousands of Overwatch players profiles rest! ALL COSMETICS GONE”