Character models, hit markers, and sound missing

Posting another bug that I had fun dealing with.

Had a competitive game where all character models and sounds disappeared. By the middle of the second round i could not see any enemy players except for small red dots that were about 1 foot off the ground. I also could not hear any enemy audio so i was playing blind and deaf.

Once we started the over-time match, I could not see the enemy or my teammates. I could not hear any movements, attacks, or deaths for either team. This made it difficult to judge what red dot to attack when they wouldn’t disappear until the dead body disappeared once they respond after the 5-10 seconds. I also wasn’t even receiving any hit marker feedback which made it very difficult to tell if I was even landing any hits that were shot at the little red dots that i could see, let alone if I was even close to finishing them off since half the time I couldn’t see their health bars.

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Invisible Player Models. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads would be greatly appreciated.