Change mcrees name to Rick

No, they will reveal his real last name is Ashe. Joel Ashe, half sibling to Elizabeth.

1 Like

Can you retcon his birthmother to be from Honolulu

…so he can hawaiian roll?

1 Like

Nah… he’s more of a Morty. He does not deserve the chad “Rick” name. “Oh no” flashbang “Oh jeez” fan the hammer

Change his name to Cosby Sweet.

If his roll will make him invulnerable, it would be barrel roll.

1 Like

Why not dave? :face_with_monocle:

that would be so cute, and turn them from “cliche ex lovers” to “rival siblings who still kinda love each other despite their differences”

So this needs to happen immediately.

I don’t like any of it. If changing names because someone did something wrong in life EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM SHOULD.

This is actually beautiful, yes please. However we already have a Jack, so we need a not-so-common whiteboi name. So this ugly/beautiful meme couldn’t exist. :^(

IDK what you all plan on picking or if the big Name reveal is already set in stone. But I hope it is Catchy name and pays a good homage to Quickdraw Western films. :slight_smile:

So about that Cowboy Buff…

any plans to make High Noon Dead eye go through barriers :wink: ???

:cowboy_hat_face:

How about McRick?

1 Like

So does this mean that McCree was a simp to her, if she’s loving yet abusive towards Bob…?

i thought this said high noon dad eye and i was utterly confused

1 Like

Well maybe McCree is a dad? DUH!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

dad to bob? ??

lol –

1 Like

Sure, we’ll go with that, lol.

Maybe she vents her frustrations at B.O.B wishing it were McCree.

You ever lived with someone and witnessed them go through a breakup? They Maliciously destroy any memento that was given to them buy their partner in a pseudo-voodoo ritual hoping the partner will feel the animosity (you could just break it, did you really need to risk burning the house down to make sure the model kit he gave you was “dead and gone”)

1 Like

If that’s the case, then…poor Bob, lol.

Cow McBoy