Change Lucio Aura

Is there a workshop code to change what Lucio’s auras do, for example speed into damage instead?

Probably something like disable ability 1, set damage dealt (players within radius x of event player) 150 or whatever. Then you’d create your lucio ring with create effect red, position event player, radius x.

1 Like

I am pretty bad with the workshop I would need step by step directions lol, or someone to make it for me, I have tried I promise.

i made lucios aura deal damage, i didnt deactivate the whole aura in itself, i just made it deal damage to those who are in xM range

That is sort of what I wanted. I would like for the aura to still exist but Instead of a speed boost it provides a small damage boost, maybe like 20%

Ill pass you up my damage aura string in a sec

I’m not sure it’s so easy to turn off his aura since it’s a passive ability of his.
for his healing aura, you can “turn it off” by setting his healing dealt to 0, but for his speed boost aura, I think you would need to lower the movement speed of all allies within range (and lucio himself). But then comes the problem of detecting which aura lucio is using…

edit: if you’re wondering, the range of his aura is 12

It would be used for FFA modes. So the damage boost only needs to apply to lucio himself.