Celebrate the sixth anniversary of Overwatch!

This argument would hold water much better if it were an open beta, but the reality is that a lot of us will not even get to experience the “big payoff” that we have waited literal years for. And what about those that play on console? I don’t, but if I did I would be furious.

16 Likes

What happened to Blizzard Polish? :thinking: :rofl:

5 Likes

Bring back the twitch sprays

2 Likes

Loving the new skins, theyre amazing!

It is just embarrassing that less than the minimum content is being passed as anniversary event.

6 recolors. That is the whole new content.

19 Likes

We will get more after this one, and not just recolors.

yeah. 2 more months of maybe even less skin recolors.

2 Likes

Lazy a$s developers.

17 Likes

What do we get if we already have the challenge skins?

3 Likes

3k for recolors is really shameful… Are you trying to take away all of our credits before OW 2.0 or something… (even though there sure will be some new currency at that specific time) ?

4 Likes

We complained about the lack of skins in lunar new year and you all went “let’s recolor 6 of them but don’t add voice lines and emote”?

5 Likes

The best thing about this patch: ANY skin, regardless of when it was available previously, is now in the rotation to drop out of a loot box, OR you can purchase it directly if you have the coins to drop!

All those pesky skins that I forgot to buy, or didn’t drop for me are now up for grabs. Love it!

Legit nothing. This is just sad.

3 Likes

I’m trying to…
…but it’s not there!

34 Likes

Nothing but sour people around here, yikes

Why do y’all still play this game again? You know nothing significant is coming until OW2 is released, and yet you set your expectations so very high each and every event

1 Like

If it means OW2 comes out sooner, then I’m fine with this style of event.
That said, I will def miss being able to spam PVE. Those modes were the best.

Because I loved Archives

26 Likes

Not on consoles.
And on PC you must be picked for the firsts rounds.
And still no pve for the beta…

Sooooooooo.
Why would I be excited with what this incompetent direction of the dev team are offering, witch is absolutely nothing.

Hope Microsoft will tighten this sinking ship, because customers disrespect is kind of the policy of Team 4’s directors for a while and this can’t keep going on like that.

1 Like

Well, at least the artists got paid.

They got paid, right?

7 Likes

I’m just gonna say, that’s a poor reason if it’s the sole reason. The archives modes are really not that interesting for PvE content. They’re fine as a side mode, but the reason to play the game?