Ce-34878-0 error in Arcade

Hello,

Not sure if Blizzard has already taken notice of this, as it’s been a week already, but my games are crashing a lot.

Happens to me in Arcade, especially Mystery Heroes, but also happened to me once in QP.

Happens every single game (mostly after a win/loss) with arcade games.

Contacted PlayStation, I did all the steps they suggested 3 times, but it’s def an Overwatch issue as I see more people having the same issue…

Update pls Blzzard? If it were on PC, it would have been fixed already tbh.

X

Hi Stefanotus,

If all the steps have been done on the Playstation page for this error as well as a full factory reset, please post back. We are looking in to this error and trying to find ways to help.

As the Playstation does not allow much editing, we are limited on what steps we can offer.

/Nathardrick

Hi there Nathardrick,

Thanks for your quick reply!

I just reinstalled overwatch a final time, and deleted all saved data beforehand. I’ll post back when I find out wether or not it’s an error that’s limited to the Arcade mode.

Good to know blizzard is looking into this.

Also, I suspect it has got something to do with the new aim assist aim ease in: I changed my settings around and after that Im exerperiencing the error every single game

Hello there I would like to add to this thread to let Blizzard know that this is not an isolated issue. Me and a close friend of mine are having these crash issues. Both on PS4 Pro and in arcade.

1 Like

I’ve done a little testing yesterday:

5x matches in Arcade, 5x crashed, with the same error code. 2x in mid game, 3x at the end of every game.

2x matches in quick play, no crash errors.

Hi friends,

As of now we have marked this as a known issue and it’s being worked on. This should mainly be affecting the Mystery heroes in arcade. If you are getting this else where, please report it here.

We hope this is resolved soon and apologize for the inconvenience it has caused.

Thanks again for all the reports, you are the real heroes today! The world could always use more heroes.

/Nathardrick

1 Like

Same problem here on 2 PlayStation’s in my house, both their own Overwatch disk. Will post if I’m getting this outside mystery heroes.

I experienced this once on No Limits after experiencing many times on Mystery Heros. Hope this helps.

Same problem here. For about a week. But I can’t tell for sure, because I don’t play every day lately

Any update on this? I’d love to be able to play Arcade again. I know it’s maybe silly but I feel like such a jerk when it crashes and I leave my team a person down so I don’t even want to try it :frowning:

Hi all,

Since the Busan update, two friends and I now have this issue;
The issue has stretched to both my PS4 pro and normal PS4.

However, what has not been mentioned I believe is that this has affected the consoles as a whole. I now get the same error in NBA 2k19 & FIFA.

Before people think I am making a fuss or exaggerating, consider this; I have re-initialized completely my PS4 pro, played NBA 2K and got no crashes; re-installed Overwatch, and got crashes again.

My personal belief is that the last patch is affecting the system in some way.

Same error here only on MH. All games, all times!

Happening here, as well. PS4 Pro, Mysteries Heroes only, so far.

Hi! Also experiencing this issue with a PS4 Pro. Generally it’s after win/loss in arcade; however, I just had this happen a few times have won/loss in competitive. Luckily I’ve never been affected mid-game.

I’ve tried resetting, rebuilding the database, and a reset, reinstalling, all to no avail. At this point I just hope it doesn’t happen mid-comp game because I have to play a game a day so I don’t decay D:

Me too. Have reinitiaized once already .

3 Likes

Phew. Not just me then.
PS4 Pro.
Initialized quick and full. HD database build. The lot and still happens 80% of the time right after a win/loss in MH

1 Like

The same here. PS4 pro, mystery heroes. It happened a few times in competitive play as well. Fix it as soon as possible, Blizzard.