Cassidy's belt buckle is lame

I just see it as the typical BAMF onomatopeia from old school comic books.
It’s not that deep in my opinion.

You’re just jealous he has pants to hold up!

Bad donkey mother flipper.

My favorite is his lifeguard one.

Sexy donkey mother flipper.

1 Like

It is lame, in all the right ways.

yes quite how that got through the committee review when it appears to be stacked with Puritans from the year 1670 I really don’t know

Probably make it TGIF :slight_smile:

For the same sensitive kids who probably started viewing online adult materials at the age of 6 but are just terrified at the phrase “BAMF” :roll_eyes:

Wow so just cause you dont find it cool or funny you want to ruin other people’s fun? I get a chuckle it yes because i am not uptight

The sad part is Blizz got the phrase wrong which makes it harder to guess what the acronym means. The phrase whould be “Hi-yo Silver, away!” (there was a Lone Ranger movie called Hi yo Silver in 1940). The other popular version was “Hi Ho Silver, Away!”. I don’t recall “Ai-yo Silver, Away!” ever being used anywhere in the series.

1 Like

The version i know is the “Hi ho” one so they really messed it up somewhere.

“bad at making friends”

Deltarune chapter 2 vibes

My grandparents used to say the “Hi ho” version. I think it derived from the way the different actors annunciated the line. During the original TV run in the late 40’s and 50’s, there were two actors that played the Lone Ranger; one guy started the series, another guy arrived for a ~50 episodes, then the original guy came back.

1 Like

What did that mean??

He legit is a BAMF, quit hating. Only cringe part is his names Cassidy now.

It’s HYSA - “Hi Yo Silver Away” was the Lone Ranger’s catchphrase.

Baby Ain’t Mine Fam

1 Like

Oh, okay then. For some reason i remembered AYSA. I used the skin for months. Maybe i was mistaken