Career Stats Not Merged Correctly/Tracked Correctly

My career stats are still inaccurate and have not been updated, not all of my progress has been merged between my Xbox and PC accounts. The progress I’ve made since Overwatch 2 has also not been logged correctly. I’ve given it a month since I first noticed and nothing was done, so I sent in a support ticket, nothing was done. I was then told to make a report here in the forums since I’m still experiencing this bug to hopefully garner more attention to this.

1 Like

Hi!

My stats are also broken. I even have a negative number of lost matches with DVa and win percentage over 100 %.

I played mostly the Soldier for many hours and now the stats show that a different character has been played for most time.

Some of you want correct stats but I want to get my stats reset. It might be impossible to restore correct stats.

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.