Career Statistics Not Updating (Series X)

My career stats are totally wrong and not updating AT ALL. It says I have used Pharah the most (for 1 hour)… even though I’ve played my favorite character (Torbjorn) for many many more hours. It also lists Junker Queen - and I don’t think I’ve ever chosen her. Times played and number of matches are all wrong.
Seems like a pretty huge (but easy to fix) issue and it is making me lose interest in the game overall since it takes away the satisfaction of progression and just knowing it’s not remembering anything you’ve done.
I’ve heard of others having this issue on Nintendo Switch so it doesn’t seem to be specific to one console and not sure if it happens on PC.

1 Like

Hi!

My stats are also broken. I even have a negative number of lost matches with DVa and win percentage over 100 %.

I played mostly the Soldier for many hours and now the stats show that a different character has been played for most time.

Some of you want correct stats but I want to get my stats reset. It might be impossible to restore correct stats.

I play on Xbox one

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here is a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.