Career Profile still WRONG

Ever since the launch of Overwatch 2 my career profile has been a mess. In the first few days after release it changed constantly on how many hours I had played and in each character before sitting where it is now. I’m missing over 2000 hours of played time and my hours played in what characters are completely wrong. It’s been MONTHS since Overwatch 2 came out and my profile still isn’t right. This is definitely frustrating since it seems the dev team hasn’t said anything else about it.

18 Likes

Same here I’ve been hoping that it would get fixed with some update but it’s just given me some random profile and it still hasn’t changed

6 Likes

Agreed. It’s absolutely inexplicable how this has been an issue for over three months at this point. I always left my profile on public, but given the circumstances, I felt forced to put it on private because currently it is completely inaccurate. Here’s hoping we don’t have to wait another three months for a fix.

3 Likes

I’m really hoping for that as well. Just feels like all that time I put into this game and I have nothing to show for it

2 Likes

same here

this season also, my won games in open queue are bugged. Before I even got a rank for open queue, it said I had won 112games lol like what?

It records my games won or lost incorrectly all the time. Even the win percentages are off. Sometimes I can win 14 games and lose 14 games and the win percentage is like 78%im like uhh… huh?

Replays appear and disappear. When they do appear not always can I watch them. I’m either stuck in the applying update screen or simply just doesn’t let me watch that particular replay. Sometimes certain replays just… disappear. Poof, just like that

Please Blizzard, fix Career Profile and all of its components. Plss

2 Likes

Same. Only thing I have to show is OW1 career. My replays won’t save, either. And finally the challenges for the skins and trinkets lock me in at two games completed every event. I just want my replays lol!

1 Like

Yes, I’m really surprised that this is still an issue with me and so many other console players. Is this even still being worked on? Since they first talked about it way back in October 2022, they’ve basically gone radio silent. Console players already seem to get the short end of the stick and now this. Please Blizzard give us some kind of update on this. Thank you.

3 Likes

My account is the same way, just hundreds of hours gone. Really annoying to get one mention of the bug back in October (they said a fix would roll out over a few weeks) but it’s been literal months. It’s super frustrating, wish they would at least acknowledge that it’s still a problem or they’re still working on it.

2 Likes

Linking my post in case you would like to read more about this issue Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.

Same issue here, seems like they cannot fix it.

1 Like

Same. Even though my hours weren’t much, it seemed like it took awake hours for some characters and gave them to other characters I haven’t even played as that much. I’m a sigma main and I had 34 hours with him in 0w1 then it dropped to 16 hours in ow2
Then suddenly I have 24 hours as dva? Blizzard PLEASE FIX THIS!!

1 Like

Yea pretty sure im missing a 1000 or 2 hrs of career stats… 6 months in and still no updates on tesolving this “known issue”. That they made it sound like it’ll be an easy fix in their october post…

2 Likes

Same here I have put in several support tickets in and all of them say its the devs that need to fix it not them. So here I am missing 800 hrs probably by now of ow games and my stats are all wrong it says soldier is my 2nd most played hero… reality check I have barely touched soldier since the kick back nerf way and even before then hardly ever. He was like the first hero i played starting out now Im all support at this point.

3 Likes

Just want to top it off, yeah this issue STILL persists. What the hell is it gonna take for them to notice this issue???

3 Likes

I’m honestly just like, F it, I’m gonna have to redo all my hours. I don’t think they’re gonna fix this anytime soon

1 Like

I just checked, in game it says I have like 170 hours overall but on ps5 it says I have over 700 hours??? What?
Blizzard please this is ridiculous, fix it already please!!

1 Like

It said 200 hours initially when ow2 started when i had 700ish it went up to 250 then back down to 206 then up to 220… Come ON Why is this still an issue, its been soo long since the launch?? I just want to look at my stats to see how i stack. Its irritating. Fix this NOW!! This has been an issue since day 1 though we couldn’t see the issue day 1 since we couldnt even log in to begin with. But you have had enough time. Sure we lost 10 days of game data from the errors but I dont really care. I just want all my data accurate again.

1 Like

9 months on from launch and Career Profile is still missing thousands of hours of Overwatch 1… please either fix this, or just be honest and confirm the data is lost.

1 Like

I don’t think the devs cares anymore.

1 Like