Career profile stats not updating

Hello. I’ve noticed that the “Overview” and “Statistics” sections in the Career Profile are not updating and everything is set on 0. For example I’ve already gotten a rank for the support role but when I enter the overview or statistics sections it says that I have 0 wins, 0 games played and doesn’t update the playing time with each character which makes me believe that even though I’ve won 7 games in competitive mode because the server does not update the wins, games played, etc. The game Gives the rank as if a player has not won a single game which impacts the rank itself and ruins the competitive experience. Would appreciate if someone could fix this bug because I’m not the only one that is being affected by it.

3 Likes

I have this problem too, don’t know when it will be fixed

1 Like

This problem is still happening to me. Has there been a fix yet?

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Competitive Career Statistics Page. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.