Career profile stats not updating in overwatch 2

When I logged in today, my career profile was a complete mess…

For example, I have played as ash for at least 20 matches. But it only says I have played one match. I’ve noticed it with all characters I’ve played with. Even the characters i had stats with from overwatch 1 are not accumulating. I keep coming back to the game assuming after a week that this issue will be resolved and alas my stats still aren’t updating and keep decreasing lmao, pathetic

I’d be a shame if it’s not recovered… some of us find our stats as a good way of keeping record of progress, proof and a way of improving ourselves for our own enjoyment… I’m kind of turned off from wanting to play Overwatch 2.

Please fix!!

2 Likes

Happy to see I’m not the only one. None of my stats from ow2 have been recorded. Only my old stats from ow. I am not seeing anything about this in the news anymore so I hope they know everyone’s problems aren’t resolved yet.

3 Likes

I honestly thought that my career profile would be fixed when the Halloween event updated. I was sad to see that it hasn’t. Not only isn’t my stats updating, they are also decreasing. I’ve been playing OW for a long time so seeing all that progression and hours gone is upsetting.

3 Likes

That’s Blizzard in a nutshell though. As an old time OW player (since it’s release in 2016) I can tell you that my career profile has been hard stuck since the release of OW2. Seems like OW2 is geared for the new and out with the old.

1 Like

34 seasons and 0 stats to show for it. On top of that my recordings aren’t being saved, and I just went 7-3, 7-1, and didn’t move up a single level. The already hollow experience is plagued by the feeling that my games aren’t being recorded at all, whether for viewing or for idk the actual purpose of the game. Hell yeah

1 Like

Exact same, have contacted them multiple times

2 Likes

Did you get any replies on how to fix it?

1 Like

Yeah the same. Any updates on when it will get fixed?

2 Likes

^^^
I’ve lost over 1000 hours of playtime, got stuck with stats I don’t recognize, and some of my hours currently aren’t even being tracked properly. I had 5 hours of game browser time one day and then only 2 the next. Also can’t check any of my old competitive data. Only my old account border transferred properly (Level 1922) which doesn’t even make sense with the total time played I supposedly have (901 hours).

1 Like

Hopefully we get another update on all the stat issues soon

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Competitive Career Statistics Page. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.

Another bump for this post.

Good news: Aaron Keller officially acknowledged the career profile bugs in a recent twitter reply, saying that they’re hoping to have a fix in for this in the mid season release in early September.

Link here: https://twitter.com/ControlWolf/status/1691708127794938191

Link to the competitive bugs megathread for anyone experiencing issues with their competitive career profile as well: The Competitive Bugs Megathread.