Career Profile Stats From OW1 Still Missing on PS4 / PS5

I’ve been playing overwatch for years, had around 300/350 hours played in total.

When I started overwatch 2, every time I finished a game, I started losing hours in my career profile, from 300 hours it went down to 200 hours, from 200 hours it went down to 170 hours and so on until it went down to 120 hours.

I’ve been like this since overwatch 2 came out and nothing has been fixed yet. I don’t know if it’s because I used to play on PS4 and now I play on PS5, but when I looked outside of Overwatch, in the achievements section of the PlayStation it says that I have 550 hours played in total.

The funny thing is that in the PS4 version they all show up the trophies/achievements that I won in overwatch 1 but in the ps5 version only the ones from overwatch 2.

When are they going to fix this? I don’t want to play competitive with a private profile just because I have lost almost all my hours in my career profile.

2 Likes

A link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page.

Still a problem unfortunately