Career Profile Statistics Bug

So when are my 3000+ hours of ow1 stats going to be restored? Since the merge of ow1 and ow2 several years worth of stats were taken from me, and every ticket logged with blizzard everyones told to come to the forums just to be ignored. Please prioritize this fix if our data isn’t lost to the void like you say. Thanks :))

3 Likes

During server the console merge which was mind you be over a year ago… over 1000 hours of my overwatch game play hours and statics got taken away, I seriously would like them back all of my career profile stats have been messed around and I miss looking at the correct stats. This bug said it was to be fixed months ago and still nothing has been done about it. I have put a multitude of posts up in the form about this as have other console players but it’s like blizzard doesn’t seem to care and it’s been going on since overwatch 2 came out. I ended up getting a ps5 where it showed me how many hours I had on the game compared to the in game stats and it’s really frustrating knowing I’ve had so many hours taken away from me due to a merge bug that should have been fixed a long time ago… I’ve put a lot of time and effort into this game and I would seriously like my hours back not to mention all my statistics got played around with and one of my most played hero’s went to being one of my least played hero’s, I don’t even know how that’s possible nor do I understand the neglect on blizzards part on not fixing it.

3 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. I’ve linked the competitive bugs megathread at the bottom of this post, which archives and documents almost every competitive bug. I’ve compiled a list of similar posts regarding similar bugs under: Competitive Career Statistics Page. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.

1 Like

Same here. All my stats are gone definitely incorrect since I’ve merged.

1 Like