Career Profile is wrong, missing ~1000 hrs of OW1 gametime

I tried submitting a ticket to get this solved, but the Blizzard employee told that he couldn’t do anything unless I made a forum post. So yeah, Blizz it would be super cool if my career profile was fixed. Wondering if anyone is having the same issue.

my ticket:
"Hello I just wanted to point out that my career profile in game is incorrect, and is missing all of my time played in competitive modes, all the way back from OW1 Season 1. I was really discouraged to realize that this happened after OW2 came out and I linked my PS5/PC account. For example it says that I have less than 40 hours as Genji but 587 wins. How???

Genji and Rein were my most played heroes in OW1 and my profile doesn’t reflect that for some reason. Now I get griefed in higher ranks for not having experience with certain heroes. I am fully expecting y’all to respond saying that there is nothing that can be done. But I just wanted to let you guys know how much this means to me and how frustrated I am about it. Not trying to be a jerk but if Career Profiles aren’t accurate, then there really isn’t a point to having Career Profiles at all.

TLDR my career profile is missing all of my competitive stats from season 1, 500-1000 missing hours at least"

19 Likes

Yep, me too. I can’t view any of my comp stats for seasons 1 through 29! I’m really hoping Blizz has some plan to fix this. I spent a lot of hours supporting this game from day one and Blizz should respect my time and appreciate my support. I WANT MY STATS BACK!

4 Likes

Same!!! Glad to hear that i’m not alone. The data has to be out there somewhere

1 Like

The exact same thing happens to me, who knows when they will fix this. I had about 350 hours played in overwatch 1, but in overwatch 2 when i first started playing my total hours of play started decreasing on my career profile, from 350 to 280, from 280 to 220, from 220 to 170, and from 170 at 120 hours. I have contacted the customer support more than 10 times but they have not given me any solution, they have only told me to wait, that they will solve it.

1 Like

Same, according to the stats, I am a Genji main… I literally played him for the achievements, which didn’t carried over from PS4 to PS5, which was promised… But its a small indie company, don’t be too harsh

2 Likes

Same here. Playing since Season 1 in OW1 and I’m missing around 1000 hours worth of competitive stats from OW1. Huge issue IMO. Anyone know if it’s better to boost posts like these or to make our own?

2 Likes

Me too i have the same Problem I have been playing more than 3k hours and its show only 200.

1 Like

Linking my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.

1 Like

yep same issue for me. can’t see anything pre season 32 of ow1.

made my initial post october last year no traction so I posted a new one here if any of ya’ll are still experiencing it feel free to reply

3 Likes

I am having the exact same problem. Contacted support, they sent me here. I would love to get my stats fixed

3 Likes

I think generally boosting existing posts is better, because adding duplicate posts means they spend more time looking at posts and deciding that they’re duplicates and less time fixing bugs.

3 Likes

they said they’ll fix career profiles effected lil after launch lol still didnt

2 Likes

Same here :smiling_face_with_tear: 1192 hours on PS4 but career profile only shows 200 hours. Kind of sucks especially because Im in an esports league at my college and I look like I have the lowest time put into the game.

3 Likes

Mine is also missing stats. My Mercy stats are extremely messed up. At he start of OW2 it said I played her just 150+ hours. This is impossible because I played for 3-4 years. I have more hours on Kiriko now and I’ve only been playing her for 4 months (while playing Mercy as well).

1 Like

They literally don’t care at all. I’ve been messaging them since OCTOBER because I had 2k+ hrs played and now around 1500hrs.
It’s pretty annoying -___-

1 Like

Same issue even to this day. Missing hundreds of hours yet still no fix

2 Likes

For me, this concerns season 3 of overwatch 2. I have just seen half of my games disappear in my career, in particular all my Torb and Soldier games.

1 Like

Same here i played ow1 on playstation since December 2016 and am missing thousands of hours and all my stats being wrong. Sent multiple tickets and got told they couldn’t do anything but that they were working on a fix. It’s nearly the one year anniversary of ow2 so I’m definitely losing hope :confused:

1 Like

I’ve been experiencing the same/similar issue with my career profile information (on Xbox):

• Completely missing information/stats from Overwatch 1 (missing hundreds of hours played overall, hours on certain heroes, competitive stats, etc)
  • Having completely wrong/impossible information (it shows things like over 1000% winrate on heroes I never play).

Submitted a ticket in Oct '22, kept having to chase for any updates…and just now was told that I have to make a post for any possible chance of it maybe being fixed one day…but no guarantees (was told the team working on the trouble ticket doesn’t actually have any way of directly contacting the development team who could fix this, so not sure what the point of submitting a trouble ticket is). Super disappointing to chase the issue for 8 months only to be told…yeah maybe it’ll never be fixed :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Maybe one day they’ll finally fix it for all of us

1 Like