Career Profile for Season 3 not updating/Broken

Same problem for me (PC)

1 Like

Also experiencing this.

1 Like

If you want to be able to see your current season’s profile, you have to play 1 game of Open Queue and then it will show you your ranks and even your MMR on unplaced roles

source: OW_SVB (twitter)

9 Likes

Any update on this? @blizzard

2 Likes

Did this on console and it worked. Thank you!

1 Like

Same problem for me! (PC)

1 Like

yeah same thing here on pc ill try playing open queue hopefully that works!

1 Like

Have the exact same issue on PC. Open Queue didn’t fix it. It apparently also shows up blank/as the compilation of all my ow2 comp games to others who check my career profile

1 Like

My career profile has copied my season 2 stats into my ‘current season’ stats and is now updating those stats. I can not see my rank in any season, i have been playing since season 3 overwatch 1 but cant see a single game played in overwatch 1 and also im sure, but not certain, that i had a lot more time played that has been removed.

1 Like

Like the post so blizzard recognize

1 Like

This also solved the issue for me! Interesting, would be cool if it worked without playing open queue, too though.

1 Like

This fixed it for me as well! Amazing. Thanks

1 Like

Can confirm. One game of Open Queue Competitive fixed this bug for me too. However, I’m still documenting this bug in my post: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page.

2 Likes

Im on pc and havethis bug

1 Like

This one works for me (PC) and it can fix the profile issue in the 3rd season

1 Like

Yeah, this fixes the issue. All my ranks and stats are shown for each season again.

1 Like

This worked for me! Thank you!

1 Like

This is HUGE, thank you it worked!

1 Like

Giving this post a bump.

Good news, Aaron Keller officially acknowledged the career profile bugs in a recent twitter reply, saying that they’re hoping to have a fix in for this in the mid season release in early September.

Link here: https://twitter.com/ControlWolf/status/1691708127794938191

Link to the competitive bugs megathread for anyone experiencing issues with their competitive career profile as well: The Competitive Bugs Megathread.