Career Profile >> Competitive Overview >> Broken

The Career Profile is currently broken (Season 3 / Tue 21 Feb 2023)

When I navigate to the career profile and select ‘Competitive’ in the first select box, and ‘Current Competitive Season’ in the second select box:

I expect to see:

• The number of games I have won as the tank, damage and support roles this competitive season;
  • The current rank I hold for each role in this competitive season (if applicable)
  • The highest rank I have gained for each role this competitive season.

What I actually see:

• The total sum of games I have won as tank, damage and support since OW2 release.
  • No current rank for tank, damage or support roles.
  • No highest-rank for tank, damage or support roles.

This cumulative information is shown regardless of which season I select in the second select-box.

Video attached for replication.

Currently running 2.3.0.0.109691 on PC and I connect to gause1 server generally for gameplay.

1 Like

i heard that playing one game of open queue will fix that. maybe try that?

still wish they’d just fix the career profile. its annoying that i am missing hundred of hours.

2 Likes

Will give that a go, thanks for the suggestion. Will report back results of it working.

1 Like

Had the same bug one match of QP doesnt fix it for me :frowning:

1 Like

Playing 1 game of open queue will “fix” it.

2 Likes

Can confirm. One game of Open Queue Competitive fixed this bug for me too. However, I’m still documenting this bug in my post: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page. Any help in spreading the word about this thread would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like