Career profile bug

my stats as well as the time i have spent playing each hero is not accurately represented in the career profile. over the span of days my time played has shrunken down in hours significantly, and my time on heros has also changed. characters with 80+ hours became just a few minutes, and characters with only a few hours lost data completely as if ive never played them.

3 Likes

Same. I’m on PlayStation and merged my Overwatch account to OW2 and my stats seemed accurate. I played a match and now they’re all messed up and some heroes on a fraction of the play time prematch. I’ve also been stuck at 33 Wins for 4 days and nothing updates at all. Pretty unfortunate

2 Likes

Does anyone know this is a problem yet? Because im trying to get to ranked matches but i cant because my stats wont update. Ive completely merged my accounts, and got all my skins back.

3 Likes

I am also experiencing this glitch.

1 Like

Howndo i get blizzard to check my account for this?

1 Like

You can request Blizzard to send you your player data through the Blizzard support page. Tutorial here: Reddit - Dive into anything.

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. A link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Competitive Career Statistics Page. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.

1 Like

and will that get me all my hours back? its been like a whole year and i haven’t gotten anything back, some of my characters went from 100+ hours to less then 1. its extremely frustrating

1 Like

Unfortunately no, all this document will show is that your data is still recorded in Blizzard’s servers, but until the Devs fix the numerous blank career profiles bugs, I’m afraid that data will remain unviewable within the Overwatch client itself. At least, assuming your data truly wasn’t lost during the transition between Overwatch 1 and 2. I hope this helps.