Career profile bug. No rank update

It does not show my rank just how many games I’ve won in each role and my hours are messed up as well. It’s the same for 1-3.( it shows season 2 twice for some reason). All of my hero data is skewed and does not update rank.

3 Likes

It has been that way since launch, at least it has for myself and many others. They said they would fix it months ago, but… Yeah, that ain’t happening.

1 Like

@Thiccbuddha It just happened yesterday after the patch. It doesn’t update the rank. H:

1 Like

yea i cant see anyone’s rank when i look at their profile its just blank data, i can see the characters they have played and that data, but the actual rank of a lot of players in missing. It would say the amount of games they have played for any season with no rank next to it, just a “–”, even with 50+ games played, so they definitely have a rank. Happened with this last patch.

4 Likes

Mine has been resolved :smiley:

1 Like

Any clue what resolved it?

1 Like

if you play one game of open q it will fix it for you (only this current season)

1 Like

Thank you for the rapid response will try it and update back

1 Like

Playing Overwatch for years, but since Overwatch 2 came out I can’t prgress to silver, just from bronze 5 to bronce 1 and back.

1 Like

Linking my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Rank Adjustment.