Career profile and rank is wrong

I finished last season masters 5 on healer , diamond 3 tank and plat on dps but when I logged on yesterday for the new season and got my old season rewards it only gave me diamond tank, plat dps and diamond 3 healer. This means i didnt get the correct competitive points, I cant activate the masters challenger title and instead of decaying to diamond 5 or so I got put in plat 3, even though I played at the end of the season. Also when i try to look at the career profile for anyone on overwatch 2 seasons 1 and 2 the page bugs and doesnt show any ranks or stats.

2 Likes

to follow up on this Even in the OW website it says i ended diamond 5 but in game says i ended Plat 1

2 Likes

When I go on the website it says diamond, only way I can see my masters rank is to career profile, leaderboard and only show friends

1 Like

Linking my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under Incorrect/Missing Competitive Rewards For All Ranks (Seasons 1 & 2).

1 Like

I’m a medal league hero, and from what I can tell, the system is pulling all the data from all the seasons and overwriting the season 1-3 stats.

I’m on console

I doubt that’s the case. From what I can gather, many of these bugs seem to be a result of the now 5 win 15 loss system in that your true rank is not displayed until that threshold is met, or until it is forcefully updated at the end of season, which can result in a changed final rank division or subdivision, which then results in inaccurate end of season rewards. The overwriting of data from past seasons is likely related to the bug regarding inaccurate career profile stats but these are just my guesses.