Can't unlock lucio's latest emote after pressing unlock in game

I have 306 overwatch league points, which is enough for the latest lucio ball emote. But after i pressed unlock in game the points weren’t deducted from my account and I still don’t have the emote.

4 Likes

Exact same issue with me. I just got off chat support. The employee didn’t know what was going on and suggested I post here too. I have 313 tokens that I haven’t been able to redeem on this emote. I’ve tried restarting the game several times and have tried restarting my computer. No luck. I hope a solution is found soon.

1 Like

Same issue, PC. Had 115 tokens, just purchased 200 to get the amount to unlock the emote and I click it and it takes me back to the emote screen with the emote still locked.

2 Likes

There’s definitely posts about this already

1 Like

Pls blizzard fix this, I didn’t want to spend money on something I can’t unlock. I had 102 points and bought 200 just to not get the emote. pls

3 Likes

ok few not just me, yeah don’t worry they will fix it

same here. 400 points, and the transaction never processes. I hope something happens. otherwise, it’s wasted money.

1 Like

I found out over on the technical support forum: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/cant-buy-lucios-legendary-emote/184434/7 that it’s a known issue and it’s not intended to be purchasable. I was able to contact customer support via live chat and have the OWL tokens I purchased refunded, you might try the same.

I contacted support as well, requesting a refund for the OWL tokens. The person that responded to me completely ignored it. Just reminded me “This is a league pass only item, you can’t buy it that way.” Okay…I told you I know that already, NOW. Please refund my money.

Event locked, so you have to pay to get it before the event