Can't select "No Title" player title to unequip player title

“No title” option is locked for some reason in the same way other locked titles are, so i cant unequip my player title.

9 Likes

Same here and I play in French. Since the last update the game chosed a random title for me. I can’t go back to “no title” because this tile is locked. I never played with title and I don’t want to.

3 Likes

Can confirm this was a bug for me for most of season 4, and still seems to be one in season 5.

1 Like

Jumping on the “it picked a random one for me, and can’t unequip it” band wagon. Apparently I am a neogun.

2 Likes

Want to say that it is locked for me today as well.

1 Like

It is real they want you to pay for no title?
I want to remove mine as well. I didn’t even changed it. It just appeared after last season.

2 Likes

Mine also appeared after last season without me equipping it. I would like to have no title.

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here is a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: End-Of-Season Competitive Rank And Rewards. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.

1 Like