Can't see who is talking in voice chat

The little pictures in the top left corner don’t show up anymore but I hear people talk.
No, it’s not discord or anything else where people talk, it’s in the game voice chat.

I have left and joined it and restarted the game but they do not show up anymore. What can I do to fix this? I don’t know which player is talking.

Have you tried running a scan and repair yet?

Yes I did but that didn’t repair anything, the issue is still there.

I think this could be a possible network issue, which I am also experiencing at the moment.

Sometimes the server tells me that I am alone in voice chat, but this is not true. After some time (2 minutes) I automatically join the voice chat. But I can’t see player icons when someone is talking until I manually leave the voice chat and rejoin the voice chat again.

So nothing I can fix then, I hope this gets patched or fixed somehow because it’s really annoying not being able to tell who is talking, especially when everyone says “I” and “me” and I can’t see the character icon.

I have been having this same issue. It even happens in the ow 2 beta. I am not sure what is causing it yet.

Please do not resurrect old threads, even if the symptoms are similar the typical causes are not likely going to be related.

If you cannot find a recent active post regarding the issue you are seeing, please make a new post with the issue listed in the title and a description of the issue in the body of the post.