Can't see season 24 SR in career profile and reached top 500?

Hello, I am unable to select the current competitive season (season 24) in my own and friends career profiles. I can only see my SR if I select the competitive game option before I queue, the latest season I can view is season 23 and I’m wondering if this is some kind of bug. I also reached top 500 randomly when I am in Diamond and I’m also wondering if this could be some kind of a bug or if there simply are so few players in the game right now so that I could reach it.

2 Likes

I am also having this issue. I am not top 500 (lol I wish), I am in gold. Exact same - I can only find out my SR just before queueuing for competitive, but no ‘current season’ selection exists on my career profile.

I can’t see mine either. Other people have season 24 showing but mine has disappeared.

Same here, I am not able to see stats from Season 24 in the competitive menu. I haven’t played any Role Queue placement, which may be causing this. I don’t think you should need to play Role Queue to see your Open Queue stats.

that’s what caused it. my season is showing after i played 1 role queue game.

Im having the same issue and i have no idea on how to fix it.
it probably bothers me more then it should, but damn this is annoying.

Did you even read the thread?