Cant see rank or hours in career profile

So I’m seeing literally no one talk about this so I might as well. Ever since the launch of season 3 I cannot see half of my stats. Doesn’t show my rank nor my hours from ow2 seasons 1 and 2 it only shows my total comp ours on all 3 seasons and for the older seasons I can see the rank up to season 33 (in season 1 it went to 31 btw) but I cant see any hours, legit 0, its extremely messed up

6 Likes

I also have the issue where I cannot see competitive rank on my or others’ profiles.

There is a workaround though where if someone has played both open and role queue for a season, you can view the stats for both queue types, which will show the ranks for role queue.

1 Like

Missing career stats and incorrectly totaled career stats has been an ongoing issue since launch and the only the Devs have done is acknowledge it, which is arguably better than for most other issues. As for previous ranks being invisible, I can confirm playing one game of Open Queue Competitive should fix it, but that’s not guaranteed to work for all players. And as for only being able to see competitive history only as far as Season 33, that is an intentional change. As seasons progress, the oldest season’s data will be removed. It’s unfortunate but there’s nothing to be done except create backups of that data and hope the Devs reintroduce that data. A link to my post in case you’d like to read more about all those issues: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page. Any help in spreading the word about this thread would be greatly appreciated.

I also have this issue… It`s annoying. It started on season 3. Last season it was working correctly

1 Like

In the meantime, a workaround to make it work properly is to play a game on each role and also open queue. In my case, I played one game of open queue today and now it’s showing my S3 stats correctly.

2 Likes

Does it have to be a ranked game or just a quick play game will work? Really don’t want to play any open queue games…

1 Like

Comp I’d assume. I don’t play OQ either but one game fixed it so I didn’t mind.

1 Like

this works. thanks so much for that. shame of devs, i dont like playing open queue. :melting_face:

1 Like

I don’t understand why is it so hard to make a career profile page. In ow1 it worked perfectly fine, why did they have to mess it up so bad?

2 Likes