Can't see open queue SR in profiles?

Anyone else getting this? What’s going on here? I click on seasons that clearly don’t have role queue and I get role queue stats with - - for final SR and season high. It shouldn’t even be showing tank/damage/support.

6 Likes

Referring to my own reply in another post.
Everyone sees this most likely which is unfortunate.

1 Like

Yeah if they don’t have this fixed by next patch, that’s just embarrassing and shows the state of the game.

2 Likes

so multiple users are reporting this bug. thanks, blizzard.

3 Likes

can confirm ranks arent showing for OQ or RQ on select individuals…its definetely not everybody (and no im not talking about private profiles)

4 Likes

I think for some people who haven’t played in certain seasons or something like that, I haven’t really determined specifically what the criteria is for it to bug out, but it still shouldn’t be happening.

Yep I can confirm this issue as well where pre role q seasons are just gone from showing sr information. The season exists but the SR isn’t displayed.

1 Like

I am also seeing this issue. I couldn’t remember what season I finally climbed out of Bronze, and when I went to look it up those season displayed blank role queue slots rather than my season high and season end scores.

1 Like

can’t belive this still not fixed i got this bug too can’t get it away…

I can’t see my open queue stats either. Only way to check it is through the game menu, when starting up competitive or going to career profile, and going through the leader board.

Any idea how long would it take for this to be fixed?

my leaderboard is blank and not working ahahahaha

… So this started sometime in september or something??? I didnt have that problem last season, but this season i can’t see my SR or hero stats on profile… How incompetent is blizzard…

confirmed this. Can’t see Open Queue statistics in the current season.

Have the same problem. Cannot view my current season SR in open queue. Previous seasons work though.

Yep confirmed. Was hoping with this weeks update they’d fix it, but hey harassing people in the blizzard workplace takes up time.

1 Like

If this is affecting my matchmaking then shouldn’t overwatch post about it or maybe disable ranked while they fix it? I lost over 300 SR this season and the last few seasons of being diamond are no longer there so the game thinks I am plat or gold!!!