Cant see last seasons ranks on console

Finished masters last season, i got my comp points when i logged in, but when i go to my career profile i cant see my rank for the last 2 seasons. and not to mention my stats are still completely wrong since overwatch 2 launched. im missing over 300 hours of playtime and stats, so i have to keep my profile private. Why are you incapable of getting the career profile to work? ITS BEEN MONTHS.

2 Likes

Same for me.
Still missing a bunch of time played on multiple heroes. Seems like they have decided to not show any of the comp seasons before 30. Time played form those might still be tracked but they won’t show up at all.

OW2 Season 1 comp stats don’t show up even thought they WERE tracked, rank icon showed up.

OW2 Season 2 stats were being tracked and time played was being displayed properly, same for rank icons.

This Season started and now the rank icons for S1 and S2 don’t show up, same for the time played for each individual season.
It will instead show both season 1’s time played and season 2’s time played combined no matter which one you select.

1 Like

Linking my post in case you would like to read more about this issue Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page.