Cant receive OWL twitch Bonus tokens though met requirements

so i’ve been watching the games since the first week , the first 7 games i watched were no problem and i got 33 bonus tokens , but after that i haven’t received any though i watched all the matches tbh i love owl and the tokens act as a bonus for me but its irritating since i see other people get them with no problem .

and yes i have checked all the requirements

1. my account is set on USA
  2. my twitch is linked with my blizzard account
  3. it shows that i’m watching the game on the top right corner
  4. tested it on other platforms like battlenet and the owl website
  5. tested it via other browsers and even on mobile
  6. no ad-block or extensions are enabled in my browsers
    but still got nothing

and as i said i got 33 tokens in the past so that means it had no requirement related issues before so whats the cause now ?

really looking forward to a reply from a technician / dev or any suggestions from a member

thank you

To confirm you refer to your Blizzard Account correct? The country qualification is based on your specified country set there, and not on Twitch or any other type of account.

If so, I need more details about what device you are watching on and if on a computer, what web browser. Otherwise please check my guide here for advanced troubleshooting tips:

thank you for the reply

yes my account is associated with the united states of america and it shows that in my personal information box in account details also i just wanted to make sure , does the computer ip effect the twitch loot system ? for e.g if im visiting another country for a while does it conflict with the region set on my account ?

and i watch the matches on a windows 10 laptop and mostly on google chrome , i also tried firefox and it didn’t work

and i also read your article and i didnt find my problem there , i also have done all the requirements listed in it , i used to get the tokens after the 60 min span and after the matches and twitch also notified me with each award on the top right but now it doesnt

looking forward to more suggestions from you [WyomingMyst] and thank you in advance

As far as I know, rewards should pay out as long as your Blizzard account is set correctly. And to confirm you have been watching the live matches and not any reruns?

yea i dont the watch the reruns

do you need any screenshots of specific info if it helps ?

p.s and to ask my question again : “just wanted to make sure , does the computer ip effect the twitch loot system ? for e.g if im visiting another country for a while does it conflict with the region set on my account ?”

Similar situation here. Not getting any tokens despite my blizzard account being set to the USA.

I watched on chrome and edge, on overwatchleague website and on twitch. I also make sure there is the “you are watching overwatchleague sign on twitch”

I have delinked and relinked my twitch account with my blizzard account. I even checked on both my blizzard account and my twitch account to ensure they are linked. And no, i am no linking multiple accounts or mixed up on the accounts while linking. I also turned off ublock on twitch and overwatchleague website.

I even consulted blizzard on this, they say that I should be eligible to get tokens but I am not getting any since the start of the week 1 stage 2 of overwatch league.

I think there is a block or a something that does not recognize that my account is now linked to the USA. Blizzard claims they can acknowledge that my account is of the USA. Maybe Blizzard did not send updated information or twitch did not update??

Any way to resolve this?

yea i really hope someone looks into this problem
i’ve been looking the other posts in the forum ,most of the suggestions are the same ,there must be a way to fix this.

still looking forward to a proper fix and reply from a member of the ow / owl support team

thank you