Can't Post Links, But What is the Requirement?

I would really like to make a post with examples that show what is going on, but i can’t post links, and it doesn’t tell me what are the requirements for posting links.

Can anyone help me and clarify what are the requirements?

6 Likes

I think you need to build up trust but we are all at the minimum. It’s also why we are limited to 10 posts a day.

Yes, 10 posts a day is a thing but it’s apparently only for new user. but we all are new right now.

1 Like

I’m looking for the same answer. What about that Thread were People show evidence of Genjis broken deflect box been beyond broken. How we show true feedback now?

2 Likes

It’s likely part of the Forum Reputation requirements. They clearly don’t want anyone to just be able to post links.

2 Likes

10 posts a day? Seriously, is that a thing now?

2 Likes

Maybe they don’t want people to know.

2 Likes

Probably just initially. You can already see the flooding on the threads coming in.

1 Like

oh for god sake…

Makes sense. Time to start using my posts conservatively then.

Pro-tip. There’s a timer showing how long you’ve been reading.

Click on your Player Icon > then Click on your Name > Click Summary

10 a day? That’s pretty minimal for a start.

I have a post on how competitive skill rating works that is mostly a collection of links to blue posts. I can’t replicate it or link to it. :frowning: But I can emoji now. :confused: If it is just a matter of farming forum rep, I can handle that, but it would be nice to know how much rep I have to farm.

I’m completely confused. Iook at this post
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/right-click-doomfist/2817
This guy managed to have a Youtube link embedded in his post AND HAS ALMOST NO FORUM REPUTATION!
As far as I have seen, this is the ONLY non-Blizzard person do anything like that.