Can't play with friends without losing

Me and my friends are about 2750-2950 SR and we typically play solo queue.

We’ve been playing comp together this season, and we lost all but 1 placement match and we’re at about 2500. We can play the best game of our lives, everything is clicking and we’re playing great, but it doesn’t matter; it even feels like a couple of the players in our games are around 1500; like match making is trying to balance the games thinking we have an advantage being a group.

This sucks.

I think we’re pretty much just not going to play together now, because we’re all so discouraged at this point.

I guess we could just ignore SR and just screw around… or work our butts off for lower SR.

Exactly little boy, using it and the system thinks you are on Advantage, gives you the worst of the worst. I tried it we a friend for placements and i lost 8/10 games and last season i won 9/10 solo.

I will never group again, same goes in LFG, and the chance of you getting a stack of 6 and one smurf increase…

Do it just if you and your friend are pretty good, and make some combos together or else.

What a way to start a response…

3 Likes

MMR rating gets a bit screwed when you queue in groups, so matches are less balanced. At the same time, you all have different skill levels and this directly contributes to your chances of winning. It’s the reason why I use two accounts, one for group and one for solo/duo (maybe trio at the most).