Can't install Overwatch

Hi, i hope someone can help me with this. I got my new Microsoft Surface Pro X and i want to install Overwatch. Battle. net install with no problem, but when i click to install the game itself. A error poped out saying that ‘requires a 64-bit operating system to install the game’ but i do have 64-bit operating system. I check the support page of the error, and check my DirectX and drivers are up to date, also have compatibility disabled. I don’t know what is the problem

Is it a problem with the new Microsoft processor? Microsoft SQ1 @3.0Hz

It’s possible your Surface Pro doesn’t meet the system requirements.

I just found a solution to this problem for my friend.
Ask someone for an installed game (Overwatch folder) or download it from the Internet. Any version, even 2016. Put it in the folder where Blizzard games are installed. Then enter BattleNet and instead of the “install” button you will see the “play” button. After that, the game will begin to be updated. Next, you will go into it, enter your login and password and play!
For those who have not bought the game: you will not play it until you buy it.
Yes, I am a Russian hacker. I’ll ask Blizzard to give me a reward for facilitating their work (yes, they delete all the topics on the forum dedicated to the installation error on a 64-bit system).