Can't help but feel like a disgruntled customer

I bought a game because of certain things, one of the major factors was Mercy and her Resurrect ability, which I loved since the first time I saw the video. And now it’s not there. Mercy isn’t fun to play, Resurrecting people went from the best feeling in the game to one the most unsatisfying things ever. The product I bought doesn’t do one of the things I got it for.

Now, I don’t care if it was bad for the game or balance or whatever, I just want to have fun playing a game, and I’m not demanding the old Mercy be forced on everyone. Just, give us the option, in some game mode, or at the very least in a custom game. There’s no reason everyone has to play using balance made for competitive.

I really find it ironic there’s Deathmatch, CTF and PvE modes but you can’t play a hero the way it was for the majority of the game’s existence.

I’m sure other people have stuff they would want to bring back as an option in a game mode that would just be like, retro fun.

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Feedback Thread Continued] Mercy Updates - Jan 30, 2018