Can't get top500 in CLB :/

So currently I am a GM in copa lucioball and since it’s the last day i was kind of annoyed to see i still didn’t get top 500… I have 38 wins currrently and there is no possible way i haven’t got 50 matches yet… I lost about 8 matches just today and way more than 4 during the rest of the event.
Yes, I do have all of the security checkup done in my account, but I’m still not top 500?
I’m from SA, but the queue times were so huge that I had to download a VPN to play in NA just to try and rush the remaining matches for me. But sometimes it fails to connect me to the match and now I am banned for 2 hours omegalul
Can I pls know what is going on and if I can get top 500??

EDIT: I now got a 8 hour ban because of the “fail to connect to server” issue and went down about 400 SR because of that, which I sincerely don’t even mind anymore I just want my top500…

(I also had images to back me up, but I guess I can’t post them here)

1 Like

Hi there,

Make sure you link your phone number to your account to get into the leader board.

https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/165556

I’m having the same issue as you. I just finished playing my 51st match (I counted all of them) and I’m at 4220 SR. I’ve had my number enabled on this account since last year (I just checked and it’s still enabled) and I’m not getting put into the leaderboards.

I’m also from SA so I’ve spent several hours in queue these last few days, only to get here and not get what I’ve been working for. It feels really bad and I hope they fix whatever is wrong.

1 Like

that is already done fam, but thanks

1. You don’t have any servers located nearby?

Yeah well VPN’s aren’t taking into consideration for a bug.
3. 50 games is not always enough most of the times it can go onto 60. Noone really knows why it’s just you need a bit more than exactly 50.

But it should be. Therefore this is a bug.

If you look up official Blizzard posts like “Welcome to Season 11” and “Introducing Role Queue” they both confirm that the minimum amount of games to be played with the SMS protect enabled are 50.

Also I found someone in the top 500 with the same 5 hours of gameplay that I have and 4 less wins than I do, which means this is not happening to everyone. On the same note, Jahes (OP) has 8 hours of gameplay and 38 wins, so he definitely played way over 50 matches but still doesn’t get put in the leaderboard. There is something wrong and we want it fixed.

1 Like

I found another post (Lucio Ball Top 500 - #2 by Hagorantos-2865) which shows even more people are having the same problem as us.

Please look into this issue.

1 Like

well yeah, but the queue times for GMs in SA were over an hour all the time for me, and the event deadline was approaching so I just wanted to get the 50 matches already. Turns out I got screwed up because of this and didn’t even manage to get the top500, which is really annoying…

Update! I knew i still had this stored within my archives.

“If you are just entering the threshold for the top 500 for any given leaderboard, keep playing games as the threshold is always in flux and may not be reflected on the in-game leaderboard displayed for that day.”

Referral: Top 500 not being granted - #4 by Kaedi-11739

But isn’t this threshold that he is talking about the SR values? Because both of us had waaay more SR than the top 500 lower limit at any given time.

Where were SR problems mentioned in this post?

I’ve only seen problems with queue times and top500 not being granted. There is no problem with the SR value here it’s the minimum games played.

Hey, I’m just replying here again because today after the patch, the second time I opened the game I saw I had some new player icon and when I checked it out it was the top 500 Lúcioball icon for season 3. Then I also saw I had the respective spray and now I was also correctly placed in the leaderboards.

I’m just very grateful for this. To whoever fixed it, from the bottom of my heart thank you, you just made my day.