Can't find profile on Blizzard site or third party sites

Thank you Jameswalter, I appreciate the feedback. However, everything you just outlined was provided in my post above. Seems like an issue on Blizzard’s end, not my account settings.

4 Likes

My profile is set to public in the account settings, and I cannot access my overwatch profile details still.

8 Likes

Same issue for me. Everything is public. Nothing in my settings is preventing anything from being viewed. I have properly merged my accounts. I am currently in the top 500 around 300 probably on console. When I look at my career profile on the actual game it just shows GM 2 while there are GM 4 players listed in the top 500 and I am not. Please fix this issue Overwatch, I have had this going on for 3 seasons when I should be in top 500. Very irritating to be told the same thing over and over again…

3 Likes

same for me, it worked since october only a couple of times and now i have the same error again, nothing can be done?

4 Likes

same for me, worked only a couple of time
does anyone know how to fix?

2 Likes

Viewing player data outside of the game client has always been rather inconsistent, but it’s gotten especially poor since the launch of Overwatch 2, which seems to mirror the poor handling of the game in general. Besides the player settings listed above, I don’t think there’s anything that can be done about this player-side, it’s up to the Devs to fix this issue. However, if you are worried about potentially losing your data entirely, then you can actually request Blizzard to send you your player data through the Blizzard support page. Tutorial here: Reddit - Dive into anything.

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Not Appearing On Leaderboards (Season 5). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.

1 Like

Still? any movement on this? I still cannot see my profile? WTF

2 Likes

I still have my profile not found and I have it Public

2 Likes

I am going to continue to keep this thread going until something is done…

2 Likes

Same issue here. Profile set to public yet here, nothing: https://overwatch.blizzard.com/en-gb/career/Pea-21189/

1 Like

Haven’t been able to see my profile in over 3 months. This is incredibly frustrating. https://overwatch.blizzard.com/en-us/career/Axyl698-1950/

2 Likes

Ever since the merge from the original game it says Profile not found whenever I try to view mine as well.

1 Like

same with me its very annoying

1 Like

Blizzard come on this is annoying !!! :hammer: fix this !! :desktop_computer:

1 Like

I’m glad I am not the only one experiencing this issue. I thought the websites stopped working after OW2, but almost everyone else can still track their stats. Blizzard doesn’t even think my account exists.

1 Like

Your profile is now viewable, what did you change?

1 Like

I am also having the same issue. Privacy settings are set to public, but I still can’t view any stats on the official Blizzard site. When I search for myself my name and icon appear, however if I click on it it takes me to a “profile not found” page. How has this bug still exist months after first being reported?

1 Like

I still am having this issue and have routinely been checking back every month since launch to see if its been fixed.

Overbuff and all those stat tracker sites worked perfectly for me on OW1 but now blizzard.com doesn’t even seem to think my account exists. I can log in and I can search for my OW2 profile but clicking it brings up the “Profile Not Found” page. Super aggravating.

Just wanna see cool stats that the in-game stat tracker doesn’t break down for me.

2 Likes

This Is embarassing… work only the first two month for me and are months that I can’t see my profile ( user not found )
How it is possibile ? no fix ?

1 Like