Can't connect to server

For about a week or so, I’m not able to connect to the server, it takes about 56 attempts before it lets me go through, since I’m located in Monterrey, Mexico, my connection usually goes through the Dallas server and I get around 40-50 ms ping, however, now that I can connect, when I’m finally able to reach the server it is not the Dallas one, but the Chicago server instead wich gives me around 110-120 ping.

I have already performed all of the troubleshooting steps such as flushing DNS, changing IP, restarting the network, even uninstalling and installing the game again to no avail. When I force my location with a VPN to connect through Dallas the game will never connect to the server regardless of the number of attempts so I know for sure its the server.

Another thing thhat is happening is that the game keeps telling me it requires an update, I update it and it immediately says update complete and lets me start playing, but this happens every time I try to open the game so i’ts like something is stuck, so that makes me thing something happened with the last patch, is anyone having this same problem?

try to see this link