Can't connect to games

Since the update i cannot connect to games. Joined a comp game with my friend- it said connected but only my friend got into the game. I got suspended instead.

Also cannot get into quick play or custom games

4 Likes

Same just happened to me… Can’t release a patch without breaking something, typical.

1 Like

if you are by chance using Steam, for me the issue was resolved when I tried using battlenet instead.

it did give me a loss on my competitive progress for each failed attempt on steam, so be careful.

Happening to my friend on console, shes on an hour ban now because she didnt connect to 2 games. Any fix for console yet?

I can’t connect to any game either, going on for 30m now

Same for me too (PS5). Practice Range works. For any other mode, it just tells me “Connection to server failed” and it’s not loading me into the games. Tried restarting the game as well as the console.
Didn’t help.

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. I’ve linked the competitive bugs megathread at the bottom of this post, which archives and documents almost every competitive bug. I have compiled a list of similar posts regarding similar bugs under: False Suspension And Ban. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.