Can't buy the widow bundle?

Whenever I try buying the Widow bundle it tells me “Purchase failed, try again later”. I got the torb one and the sojourn skin just fine.

7 Likes

I have this too.

Ofc the only skin I have actually wanted to buy and Blizzard won’t let me buy it…

1 Like

Same here, hopefully someone looks into it soon

Are people buying every bundle they drop in the store? I don’t know what to say you guys make me speechless

1 Like

No just this 1.

Maybe you should cry about it if you don’t know what to do when other people spend Their money.

Same i bought the rest of the shop but cant get widow

Get a job dude naybe then you wont b1tch and moan when other people have funds to buy something cool

1 Like

I can laugh at whatever I want to, cruel world isn’t it?

I dont see whats cruel about an incel being a whiny brat

1 Like

The irony is how impotent you are.

1 Like

Buy the Skin Only on the Hero Gallery that work the Bundle have a bug :smiley:

2 Likes

Buying overwatch stuff makes me happy.

1 Like

Same :slight_smile: Payed more than 1000$ since OW2

2 Likes

Buy something “cool” which 90% of the time won’t be even visible to you? If you can’t admit to yourself that you have a problem with overpriced ingame pixelated junk then keep going, good for you. Stuff like this just brings enjoyment to me bcos it looks like an addiction to me which Blizzard is taking advantage of. Gambling in a different form that it is.

I’m sure you only eat MREs, because the food will be gone in 30 minutes. I’m sure you only buy things that will sit directly within your line of sight at all times, because you wouldn’t want to waste money on something you won’t see.

You have got to be too young to be on this forum if you don’t realize that different people enjoy different things.

they just can’t get anything right. I legit spent money on the game and it won’t let me buy like what ?!??!

1 Like

wtf

I’m having the same issue, why won’t blizzard let me spend my money:(

same issue here. cmon Mr Krabs :frowning:

Me: I wanna buy Widow’s skin.
Blizzard: I give you a bug.