Can't buy Lucio's legendary emote

Well if you bought the 400 OWL Tokens you can get one regular skin and get an all star skin so in reality you did not wast your money

I purchased the OWL All Access Pass and I can’t find the loot button or redeem all loot or whatever to get the skin that is supposedly on the twitch website. I’ve recieved nothing from this pass. I’ve connected all my accounts and I’m about to put things on blast if I can’t figure anything out haha. I’m so aggravated.

Blizzard is it possible for me to get a refund even though i am on Xbox??? I bought 900 OWL tokens for both of the skins and the lucio emote and now they are at a lower price if i can get a refund, how?

When can we buy it for tokens tho?

1 Like

I bought 200 league tokens for Xbox for the Lucio emote and it doesn’t work and i didn’t figure it out until now. is there a possible way to refund this purchase?

I have the same problem

Then it should have not appear as purchasable by tokens cos’ I, like most of us, thinker that it was and spend 10€ only to buy it. Now I’ve lost 10€,great…

Hope that I might be able to get a refund, and if not, then that’s okay and I will probably not be buying anymore things until Blizzard is fully sure of what they’re doing.

Unfortunately I was old by a friend too late that you cannot buy it anymore… So i too wasted 100 OWL worth… Can we still be refund for that?

Well damn, I spent money as well to buy Genjis skin and the Lucio emote. How was I supposed to know that I couldn’t actually buy it ._.

15$ for a single emotion, no matter how cool it is, is simply ridiculous and I can’t help but wonder how people can even consider spending that kinda money on a single digital cosmetic item. :thinking:

Looking at the recent comments for some reason people are missing out the fact a community manager responded to this post stating the emote will be purchasable with tokens at a later date and you will be able to refund your OWL tokens if you had to intent to purchase the Lucio emote now. So I’ll quote it here.

Honestly, they’ve just been fuçkïñg everyone in general. Even Summer Games loot boxes, 5 in a row, would rather give me blues and whites than anything I don’t own, LIKE EVERY DOOMFIST AND HAMMOND SKIN COUGH COUGH BLIZZARD!

So to see something this despicable. I’m not surprised. They’ve been scamming people since World of Warcraft, or, at least, League of Legends.