Can't buy Lucio Dance party emote [PS4]

Proud console Lucio main here and I am having the same problem on ps4 and if their not going to make the emote purchasable this way then I better get a refund because I don’t care for the league or any of its skins and wouldn’t have bought the tokens otherwise!!!

I have the same problem on PS4 but my son bought it the night before, exactly the same way and it works fine for him. He hasn’t got the All Access Pass either, just bought with tokens and now has the emote.

1 Like

Same problem here. Purchased 400 tokens on PS4 to buy the dance party emote and won’t let me buy it -.- it’s absolutely disgusting that this far down the line there’s still pathetic problems…

If you do not know, they have already said this was unintended to be purchasable (yet). However, you can refund your purchased tokens if you had the intent to buy the Lucio emote.
More details on this post:

Same problem on Xbox I just $15 on it to now realize I’ve wasted my money hope we either get the emote or refunds

I spent 15$ for the emote but i never got it blizzard can you please fix this before removing it.

The problem is on xbox too. Its really annoying that i spent 20 dollars and didnt get want i wanted.

I cant buy it either and now have 200 League points just sitting there

On Xbox and have the same problem. Hope i didn’t just waste $10…

Same problem here. I just bought tokens to get this emote, and I can’t buy it.

If you did not know someone posted higher a dev post explaining that, you can get refunded.

If you did not know, someone posted higher a dev post explaining that, you can get refunded.

Hello there, I need different messages, just read that.

If you wanna get your money back.

It will be buyable later, if you want to get refunded :

Just read ^^ you can get refunded

There :
If you did not know, someone posted higher a dev post explaining that, you can get refunded.

Is there a way to answer everyone at once ? So I don’t need to answer everyone ?

Hey I can’t invite you, your pseudo is too hard, just look higher.

Yes I invited everyone.

nickname* reply to everyone*