Can't access the game at all + other issues

Ever since the Ashe patch the game has been hard freezing my computer, I wanted to make sure it was OW only so I spent a few hours on two of my other games and spent time with Spotify and my browser opened, no crashes or freezes. only OW was and it was happening every 30 minutes or so, it would freeze my computer so bad the only thing I could do is turn the computer off manually, the freeze would last over an hour.

So since I’ve checked everything that could potentially cause crashes and freezes and I’ve tested other games and apps it’s clearly only OW causing it, so now I’ve decided to uninstall the game and reinstall (I did the scan and repair option with no luck before) but now the game says PLAYING NOW when it isn’t open and I’ve checked the task manager to see if I could force close it but it’s seen as inactive and it won’t even give me the option to uninstall.

So battle.net says the game is running when it isn’t, I can’t play the game nor uninstall it, and when it was running it kept freezing my pc. What can I do?

What troubleshooting steps have you tried from their suggestions? Then we can go from there after you post a DxDiag (explained in post). Common Technical Issues and Solutions - #14