Can't access avoided teammates column on PS4

On the PS4, I cannot cursor over the avoided teammates section of the recent players screen. I’ve tried both the directional pad and the thumbstick, but neither allows access to remove an avoided teammate. Restarting the game did not help. I accidentally avoided someone I was trying to prefer, forgetting the patch, and would like to remove them from my avoided list. Please look into this :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yeah same is happening to me. I don’t understand. On PC I just hover over it but I can’t even get to the names on PS4

1 Like

Same here. I want to report a player, but having just avoided them as teammate, I cannot report them.

Yeah now I can’t even prefer players. The option isn’t there and the avoid player list is on the second page of recent players… Weird

Yea, same here. Does anyone know a work around for removing people from the avoid. If not then we will all be unable to avoid any other people till the week is over. Be sure of who you avoid till the bug is fixed. No take backs.

Same on Xbox One, impossible to undo the avoid as a teammate so it’s broken

1 Like

Since the latest update with the new communication stuff, I can’t find the avoided teammates either. Really frustrating when you find a teammate who was worse than the one you already avoided, but you can’t even empty the slot to avoid the new person instead.