Cannot get out of Bronze 5 / above 71% of players

I cannot get out of bronze 5 and there is a permanent “you are above 71% of players in this tier,” no matter how many times I win a set of games. Cannot get the 71% to go away or get my rank to move

7 Likes

definitely some kind of bug going on here, i’m having the same situation

4 Likes

Me too. Win 5 lose 1 or win 5 lose 2 but forever bronze 5. I even ask my diamond friend to help me but nothing changed….

4 Likes

Me too this bug is crazy man i even was gonna break bastion world kill record witch is 69 kills i got 60 … i win like 5games and lose one or sometimes win them all 5 but still the same stuck at bronze five and it says the same nonesense you are higher than 71% how am i higher than 71% and bronze 5 it doesnt make sense

4 Likes

I have got the same issue. Blizzard pls fix

3 Likes

Same issue. Win or lose I always get b5 71%.

3 Likes

same issue here ive looked everywhere cant find a fix. support told me they arent the devs and cant do anything to help so make a bug report.

3 Likes

I have this too, the percentage stays at 71%

3 Likes

I can confirm, that i am facing this issue too

always stuck on Bronze 5/71%

2 Likes

Same here both on DPS and support. 71% of every evaluation regardless of wins and losses.

2 Likes

Same here. The bug hinders me from playing with my friends, which I can no longer queue with because of this, and we have been playing together until now.

3 Likes

I posted a topic on this last week as well! Same exact issue- B5, stuck at 71% higher in division. So frustrating. I had to stop playing comp altogether as it was becoming extremely unmotivating.

3 Likes

I’m not playing with b5 players anymore. My friend also lost his cool, raged at a noob, and got suspended. He didn’t want to do that and knows he shouldn’t have, but this bug frustrated us really badly. In fact, it ruined the entire season for me. It’s been a horrible experience. I will play next season if it’s fixed.

1 Like

on my alt account i am sliver 4, which again proves that this is a very serious bug

, and I played exactly the same way as my main account but, I got placed higher

the Devs needs to stop being lazy and start looking into this issue

2 Likes

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Bronze 5 Bugs. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads regarding these issues.