Can you solo post .JPG's/.PNG's or do mods take away lv 3 trust?

(Me: spambusing lv 3 trust ; Forum Moderator: hi)

2 Likes

I don’t even know how does one get to level 3, all I rely on are my good sirs and mams who are veterans in this community who always come to my aid and re-post my imagur links as jpgs :smiley:

2 Likes

Do we have a bell for those heroes or do we need a sacrifice to summon one

something about navigating through lots of forums posts on the daily, making repsonses to at least a few, and giving/getting hearts. for about a month.

WyomingMist/ Nicole / or Calystol have more info on that. Just @them :blush:

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve seen any “just for fun” posts get taken down.

I have

Plenty in fact

Just like anything off topic gets shut down

2 Likes

but can i just reply with images for 1000x post in a row

You’re trust level 0. I haven’t seen that in awhile. Were you repeatedly banned or silenced?

You can’t. There’s a number of posts you can make before another person responds (posts on a thread I mean). I think level 2 has like 3 or something. If you created picture threads, a ton of them, with only a pic in the OP, that’s spamming.

1 Like

Trust level 0 ? ummm… I have no idea.
I’m about 2-3 months old on the forums though. Never been penalized here as I don’t indulge in anything toxic. Strange.

Oh I get it… I took a day off and I lost my streak. God this is worse than a job.

1 Like

They really just need an off-topic sub-forum, like so many other forums out there.

I have zero evidence whatsoever but I’m preemptively blaming the Mute for the TK

Also Ela should get explosives imo, there’s zero reason to pick her over Jaeger

Might it have anything to do with Punisher’s forum profile being hidden? I don’t even know how one hides their forum profile, but maybe Ricos thingamajig can’t pull the right trust level because of that?

Okay so it seems I’m trust level 2, found out by using the .json method. Any ideas on how I can get to level 3? :smiley:
Btw new name, Punisher -> Rambo the Flying GoldFist. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Literally all of my topics get locked or removed

As in, can you reply to a thread with a meme?

Yes. We’ve had whole threads, like

That was all memes.

Can you make a topic that’s just a picture or video?

Again yes, because it needs a title, and a picture or video can be related to the title and OW. There’s a lot of posts to videos or skin ideas that are no more than the embed.

Can you just spam random pictures?

No, this should be obvious.

Often times the only response I can give is a clever gif or meme and as long as you aren’t incendiary about it (which I certainly have been!) they won’t do anything about it. Nothing rude, lewd, or otherwise nasty and you’re golden.

Yeah basically stop doing everything else in life, and post clever one-liners anytime anyone posts anything here.

Sure thing! :relaxed:

Requirements:

In the past 100 days:

• Must have visited at least 50 days
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different topics
  • Must have viewed 25% of posts created (capped at 500)
  • Must have read 25% of posts creates (capped at 20k)
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes. (These likes must be across a minimum number of different users (1/5 the number), across a minimum number of different days (1/4 the number). Likes cannot be from PMs.)
  • Must not have been actioned on your account including silences and suspensions.

Be prepared to reach all these milestones and still not get level 3 immediately, it seems to take a little bit for the system to recognize you’ve reached it before it upgrades you to God status.Trust level 3. See ya when you get here! :sunglasses: