Can you please fix or delete briggite?

The people who think the addition of Brigitte wasn’t bad for the game also tend to be the people who thought Tracer was broken. (Spoiler: Both of those ideas are bad and wrong)

2 Likes

Learn how to deal with a melee character with a shield.

4 Likes

Btw, I’m not the only one in the here is talking about this, The whole community are asking blizzard to fix briggite.

Nobody has yet to give an actual believable reason why “Brig is bad for the game”.

Protip: “I can’t handle being countered without tilting” is not an argument. Nor is “It’s not fun when I have to actually pay attention to things”.

3 Likes

Plenty of people have. She singlehandedly trashed an entire style of play and category of heroes, and counters high-skill-floor heroes with minimal skill and effort.

Sincerely,

A player whose main was literally made meta by Brigitte’s addition to the game

2 Likes

Hi, not a Tracer main, Brigitte is stupidly powerful and requires minimal effort

3 Likes

Oh I’m aware of what the community is asking. Brigitte isn’t perfect. The devs are trying to fix her, and arguably have, without nerfing her into the ground. But I don’t see any suggestions from you. You’re asking “Fix or Delete” without giving suggestions how to fix. It’s clear from your title alone that you’re not going to be happy unless she’s removed entirely.

2 Likes

ANd there we have it.
It’s the old elitist “No skill hero counters my master Tracer / Genji whatever”.

No. It is not a valid argument.

8 Likes

But blizzard is losing the population of the game, Why they need to care about “Believable reason”? Don’t they care about the community?

It’s always wrong when you don’t agree with it or you don’t like it isn’t it?

4 Likes

Suprise Suprise OP is a Tracer / Genji Main Wooooooooooooooow :scream:

No they didnt need to delete her because u get hard countered and there is nothing they need to fix on her

for me the Game works much better whit her

i still can play it and i still like to play it so it doesnt looks unplayable for me

3 Likes

Even if I gave them a suggestion they won’t do anything they will just ignore it and keep adding broken heroes to the game.

I love how people think that they lose players. The game player base is still growing.

2 Likes

No, and no. Haters gonna hate :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Brigitte sure is annoying to come up against, especially for me as a rein main. But even though she can make my life hell with her shield bashes I don’t think she’s that difficult to deal with. She got no mobility she’s easy to keep track on.

1 Like

It’s the classic lie that they have to tell themselves to justify their argument.

3 Likes

And there we have it folks.

The Immovable Object.

If you’re not going to adapt, I don’t know what to tell you, my man. Brigitte isn’t going anywhere.

5 Likes

Here’s the thing:
You think you are a majority, but you’re not.

Brig isn’t broken. Most people don’t hate her. People are not leaving the game.

6 Likes

No, we aren’t.

Those of us who don’t think she’s broken don’t post threads whining about how she’s not broken, because that doesn’t make sense. Thus, the whiners create threads, and the rest of us just enjoy the game.

5 Likes

she’s had a >56% winrate since she dropped. She requires hardly any effort.

I wouldn’t have an issue with her being so strong if weren’t for the fact that she’s so stupidly braindead easy to play as well