Can you guys finally admit that they are listening now?

You know nothing about me. Don’t make things personal. My post wasn’t intended seriously. I meant it more in a joking way.

i did update btw The "they listened" thread

1 Like

Oh boy… That junkrat buff… I cant wait :smiling_imp:

It’s kind of hard to ignore people when they starting booing the Pro players while they’re playing live.
And Jeff is starting to get an attitude again, so he’s not happy that he actually has to admit he’s wrong when it comes to balancing things.

So no. They may be “listening” to us, but as someone who frequent’s Bungie’s forums, “We’re listening” doesn’t mean jack from devs.

1 Like

junkrat players know they are not listening FOR MANY MONTHS NOW we have been saying
REVERT PROJECTILE SIZEI
INCREASE TIRE CHARGE REQUIREMENTS
REWORK MINE FALL OFF
did they do any of that? NO, so no they are not listening

Because they’re all too strong.

That’s good, since Mercy is actually in a decent spot right now (and will be in an even better spot when she’s paired up with Baptiste).

They listened to some things, but the fact that they have listened to those few things is very welcome.
On the one hand we have:

All good changes, but on the other hand we have:

Both of which are changes that the respective characters don’t really need, Junkrat needs his original grenade hitbox back and they’re still obsessed with Reaper’s lifegain instead of think of more important changes like making Shadow Step better for instance.
Yeah it’s good that they’ve listened for the first time in a while, but they still have a way to go before they’re back in my good books.

I don’t really care about being ‘ignored’ now.
Mercy feels okay-ish and I’ll play her anyway.

She’s pretty much the same hero to me and she has impact.
Also very excited for Baptiste. These changes are great. Not all perfect and not all we needed, but they’re all warranted and mostly well-thought!

Now only if I could comment on it without worrying about necro lol

I already took care o that when I updated

1 Like

Fair enough. I am more concerned about general nerfs to deathball characters which is where Reaper excels and buffs to soft counters such as Soldier and even the Pharah changes. It all adds up. Reaper is going to be trash again, that I can promise. I would bet anything on it.

They can listen and disagree with you.

I agree with you that those are the changes that should be done, but Blizzard may disagree

It won’t stop, I guarantee it. Those kind of posts are fueled by negativity, they don’t really care, the devs have always listened, the evidence is right in front of them, but they would rather ignore it and keep complaining because it’s all they know.

the initial reaper change made no sense to begin with and looks like to me they are just throwing ideas at the wall hoping something will stick. anyone who plays this game a decent amount knows reaper problem is not survivability.

I completely and totally agree and unfortunately it will not stop. I Just wanted to put my piece up here anyways

1 Like

No widow nerf though? I was eager to see if they would.

Does Widow need a nerf though?

Yes, I mean no, no I mean yes. Yesno.

its what a lot of junkrat players are asking for to make him viable but still balanced the main thing people hated was fire in the hole every 10 seconds, these buffs add consistency to his kit while nerfing his ult charge, he gets more consistency outside his ult which is what the junkrat players want and what the character NEEDS

The devs have adopted a new balancing philosophy:

Listen to the community.

This will work great in conjunction with Jeff’s new philosophy of “blame the community for dev mistakes” since the devs listened to the community.

200 IQ move Blizzard. Very cool.

1 Like

I don’t think that is what Jeff was saying, but hey it’s more convenient to spin it that way