Can you fix junkrat mental attack

Dafuq are you on about mate? All we see is you swapping to Junkrat to trigger the VL, and swapping to McCree after.

6 Likes

This thread for devs, no for you. Dont worry, devs will understand problem. No one care about you

Wow, aren’t you a lovely person.

13 Likes

Im know, sorry:(

Im just done. 99% people here no see 99% bugs. Even they see 99% bugs called like “no way for fix, its latency bug”.

And 99,9999% my bugs still not fixed. Im even done record new, because they stil no fix even critical. When popular streamer show usls bug – they insta fix this. Im sad

For example here if you switch junk him sound INCREASE. People really cant hear?

Were you, by chance changing the volume? That tends to happen.

And even if you weren’t, why get upset over a small thing?
He is upset that you don’t play him ):

1 Like

No.

w-w-whats a junkrat mental attack

4 Likes

Might help if you post it under the bug report section.

Just saying.

2 Likes

Also, I think Junkrat is louder because he is the main character on your screen.
So the other characters on your team would be quieter.

1 Like
2 Likes

Is this meant to mean something to me?

2 Likes

Just saying you know nothing about how its work

Then explain it to me.

2 Likes

It’s when you play Junkrat so much, you develop a sexual attraction to explosions and an insatiable craving for vegemite.

3 Likes

I identify as 4 kilos of Anfo.

1 Like

The devs most likely have better things to do currently than fixing this “issue”. There are many of such small bugs that most likely never get fixed because it barely ever happens and if it does it has no impact on the gameplay.

To me, from the video, all his issue is about is, Junkrat giggles when you pick him, and McCree just spins his gun. Which do you think would be louder?

Junkrat became Professor X

All my bugs have been published in bug report section x9999999999999 times

Now I’m ready to hear that the developers have it all and other excuses XD

For fix bug you need be popular streamer and show it on streamer. YOU EVEN DONT NEED POST IT. ITS WILL BE INSTA FIXED IN NEXT UPDATE.

1. Echo ult bug
  2. Genji dash bug
  3. ?