Can Widowmaker get frostbite?

This has become a debate between a friend and hopefully we can have people weigh in ( or maybe Chu can end this debate once and for all).

Can Widowmaker get frostbite?

Even though she technically “can’t feel the cold” from her voice line and we know she really can’t feel anything thanks to the conversation with Moira asking about how she’s feeling that doesn’t mean that through possible nerve damage, she, like all other human beings, are susceptible to frostbite symptoms.

However, I think that since she had her heart-rate slowed down to the point it has effected her skin tone, metabolism, etc. I think that Talon, wanting to make the “perfect weapon” maybe altered her genetics to where she is immune to symptoms that weather could affect her to get the job done. I.e in Sombra’s animation we see Widow perched up on machinery in the middle of a snow storm, in her very thin, low cut outfit with seemingly no counter effect (so we know from what little we see of her).

What are your thoughts to this? :rofl:

Well, in Inflitration, Widow was dressed in her usual garb standing outside in the freezing cold and snow for hours while Sombra and Reaper were inside doing their thing so I am thinking it doesn’t? I think she is only dressed up for the WW in terms of fashion and looks.