Can we try 6v6 again?

And shift escape + ult = 3 abilties to survive ade

• mobility

can block it before it hits him.

It counts, also gives her a speed boost to get to cover until it wears off (if she even needs to with tank amounts of health)

Breather is not a counter to nade, Hog has nothing. Hog is also getting a rework because he is virtually unplayable and useless (against any comp)

And boosters to get out of harms way + eat the nade.

Winston lietrally has youtube montages and songs written about baiting Ana’s sleeps and nades on himself.

Like…

That 6 year was split into 3 different types of 6v6 as well as leaving the game to due for the last 3 years

Oh yes please, can we add more shields to the game so we can all go back to Shieldwatch? I can not wait to fight double barriers again, and have Sym pop another barrier and perhaps Mei pop a wall? Look at all that potential fun DPS players can have, shooting barriers…

Sorry chief, but 6v6 sucked, and this is coming from someone who remembers when Bastion had a personal shield (yeah, I’ve been playing this accursed game a bit too long…). 5v5 is a quicker game with more dynamics, and going back to a game where the “Pirate ship” was peak tactics on one map just makes me cringe every time someone brings up the “glory days” of 6v6. Yikes.

P.S. Counter swapping has always been part of this game, for those who remember when Jeff used to allude to having a deep hero pool in order to address these situations. The fact that you find it miserable is on you because you refuse to adapt.

nah doesn’t sound like you did

I never said anything regarding nade. I’m simply pedantic, and you were talking about how tanks all have 2 Damage Mitigation abilities. My point is that overall, they don’t have two.

2 Likes

It’ll happen at some point when it’s been long enough that the insecure managers feel like their laughable pride isn’t gonna get hurt as much admitting that 5v5 does not work and accept that their pride is not worth tanking the entire franchise with it. There’s no way to make 5v5 work properly (mega rock-paper-scissors is not working properly) so it’s simply inevitable

2 Likes

yup, and up until the point blizzard completely abandoned the game to work on the inferior sequel, i was loving every second of it

1 Like

This is not reflected in the queue times at all (like it was in OW1). So unless I get 10+ min queues on support and DPS (like in OW1) I dont see the issue. Tanking sucks and needs to be improved, but the role is not as empty as people claim it to be. Maybe in GM but otherwise…

You seriously not see the issue with the Wacky matchmaker they introduced to make the queues go fast?

4 Likes

Kind of hypocritical of you to not consider their mobility as a means of survival.

except many of us experienced 6v6, and as such, we know well how good it is, and ergo, can and do make a valid comparison with the current 5v5 pay to win game

4 Likes

Yeah except the last half of these six years was everyone and their mother complaining about the atrocious queue times that was a direct result of tank being way too unpopular of a role.

1 Like

6V6 Died because nobody wanted to Play Tank.

Then 5V5 Died because Blizzard did the same ‘Funko’ thing again!

1 Like

Because they wasnt first designed to be a solo tank, most of them depend on a second tank… more like the whole team depends on a second tank.

If Blizzard wanted 5v5, it should have been 2/1/2 (tank/dps/healer).
Ive seen a lot of people doing 2/1/2 in open queue as well as 3/0/2.

No way you’re getting rid of mystery heroes. Get rid of open queue.

:100: what an obnoxious attempt at stroking their own ego lol

2-1-2 makes sense for balance yes. But you can’t do it because funneling the biggest population into smaller queue would be catastrophic to queues. So it’s not feasible for the game.

6v6 will most likely be back someday, just be patient. It’s only been a year, nostalgia shouldn’t be a thing already :sweat_smile:

I predict “Overwatch Classic” in late 2025 or 2026 :p…

1 Like

Is mobility a mitigation? Does using rocket punch or charge mitigate damage? Do they could on the scoreboard? And how is it hypocrisy? Is it hypocrisy that a tank player is debating your argument? Please enlighten me, dear sir

Thankfully the changes to discord have made discord a lot better to play against, at least IMO.

Now if only theyd ever actually do the same to ana make some changes that werent just “we nerfed the cooldown”.